At the heart of the National Museum of Australia is our National Historical Collection, more than 210,000 objects which represent Australia’s history and cultural heritage.
Discover the mysteries surrounding the 1948 Daimler landaulette, used in Queen Elizabeth II’s debut royal tour of Australia.
- Trex 450 clone with servos, gyro, speed controller and extras
- EFLG110 E-Flite ELECTRIC TRICYCLE LANDING GEAR SYSTEM 10-15 SIZE RC Jet Airplane
- Novarossi 51610 2.1cc On Off-Rd Polished Tuned Pipe
- 3 Schmid Dolls in Boxes 2 Doll House, 1 Yamada From 1980's
- PowerHobby 2S 7.4V 7600mAh 75C Lipo Battery w Deans Plug Hpi Blitz
- RARE AA Barbie Doll Fashion Design Plates
- Tête de redor Principal V2 V3 Paddle Fb T Rex 450 Hélicoptère X Clone Alu blue
- Little White Steiff Bear 6 1 2
- BEARTSY ROSS North American Bear Company
- Unpainted Vinyl Doll Kits DIY Reborn Sleeping Baby Mold Head+Limbs For 20 Doll
- Kewpie Holding Brown Cat Limited Edition of 500 pink O'Neill Action Kewpies
- 1980 Kenner Toys Strawberry Shortcake Dolls Carry Case + Snail Cart
- AZONE Ex Cute Family Otogi no kuni pink White Mio Fashion Doll Figure Limited
- American Girl Doll GOTY 2012 McKenna Brooks w Meet Outfit Book Casts & Crutches
Learn about a moving convict memento, as featured in a new partnership with Visit Canberra and Schwartz Media.
The Museum recently launched its first Defining Moments in Australian History quiz and the results have prompted us to develop more.