At the heart of the National Museum of Australia is our National Historical Collection, more than 210,000 objects which represent Australia’s history and cultural heritage.
Discover the mysteries surrounding the 1948 Daimler landaulette, used in Queen Elizabeth II’s debut royal tour of Australia.
- Hong Nor XTS-05 CNC 7075 Chassis Brace F R
- Meng Model 1 35 Russian Terminator Fire Support Combat Vehicle BMP TS-010
- HANSA COLLECTION - SPIDER MONKEY
- VINTAGE Bachmann Model Snap Fit Kit Dogs of the World COLLIE-HTF
- Vintage Tin Spring Powered Push & Go Dog Toy Rolling Ball - Beijing Toy No. 1 Co
- NEW Figure-rise Standard Dragon Ball ANDROID Model Kit BANDAI from Japan F S
- Marushin 1 48 Zero-Class Fighter Plane 32 Type Military
- MI-623 - British Napoleonic - Alexander's Toy Soldiers - 2 Figures - 54mm Metal
- For Märklin Roco 79754 Br 185 Db Era Vi Aged Nip
Learn about a moving convict memento, as featured in a new partnership with Visit Canberra and Schwartz Media.
The Museum recently launched its first Defining Moments in Australian History quiz and the results have prompted us to develop more.