At the heart of the National Museum of Australia is our National Historical Collection, more than 210,000 objects which represent Australia’s history and cultural heritage.
Discover the mysteries surrounding the 1948 Daimler landaulette, used in Queen Elizabeth II’s debut royal tour of Australia.
- Trex 450 clone with servos, gyro, speed controller and extras
- EFLG110 E-Flite ELECTRIC TRICYCLE LANDING GEAR SYSTEM 10-15 SIZE RC Jet Airplane
- Novarossi 51610 2.1cc On Off-Rd Polished Tuned Pipe
- 3 Schmid Dolls in Boxes 2 Doll House, 1 Yamada From 1980's
- PowerHobby 2S 7.4V 7600mAh 75C Lipo Battery w Deans Plug Hpi Blitz
- RARE AA Barbie Doll Fashion Design Plates
- Trumpeter 1 35 Soviet SU-152 Late
- Flyzone L-39 Brushless 30C 4S 2200mAh 14.8V LiPo Battery by Venom
- RARE ANTIQUE COMPOSITION DOLL CREEPY w HOLE IN HEAD HAND PAINTED FEATURES NICE
- BO606-0,5 x Wiking 1 87 Car Opel 827 Manta +0112 Admiral +0790 Kadett etc.
- American Girl doll PET TRAILER Dog Cat Bike
- Eduard 1 48 Junkers Ju 87B-1 Stuka
- BJD 1 3 Doll R.Shoshon human Body male free eyes + face make up Shoshon
- Women Gift 1 3 BJD Doll Ball Jointed Girl Dolls with Face Makeup Wig Clothes Toy
Learn about a moving convict memento, as featured in a new partnership with Visit Canberra and Schwartz Media.
The Museum recently launched its first Defining Moments in Australian History quiz and the results have prompted us to develop more.