At the heart of the National Museum of Australia is our National Historical Collection, more than 210,000 objects which represent Australia’s history and cultural heritage.
Discover the mysteries surrounding the 1948 Daimler landaulette, used in Queen Elizabeth II’s debut royal tour of Australia.
- Trumpeter 80180 Plane Model Aircraft Kit 1 35 Fieseler Fi-156-A-O C-1 Storch Spy
- Old unusual clown doll USSR Soviet Russian musical toy Tumbler
- DIGIMON GREYMON PELUCHE 30 CM pupazzo Adventure agumon Kgoldmon Omnimon plush new
- Ehri 71 GDR DDR Tin Toy Friction Car Opel Ambulance
- Trudi 51258 Trudino Horse, White, 15 cm
- K&S Strips 0.032 X 3 4 X 12 Brass Carded Toy Play Easy To Use Highly Durable
- REVELL MONOGRAM NASCAR model DALE JARRET FORD 25
- Br 05 003 Power Line Steam Locomotive DRG Epii Dss Liliput L131540 1 87 H0 New Μ
- ATHEARN 94481 50' THRALL HIGH SIDE COAL GONDOLA W LOAD 5-PK RIO GRANDE COALLINER
Learn about a moving convict memento, as featured in a new partnership with Visit Canberra and Schwartz Media.
The Museum recently launched its first Defining Moments in Australian History quiz and the results have prompted us to develop more.