At the heart of the National Museum of Australia is our National Historical Collection, more than 210,000 objects which represent Australia’s history and cultural heritage.
Discover the mysteries surrounding the 1948 Daimler landaulette, used in Queen Elizabeth II’s debut royal tour of Australia.
- Trex 450 clone with servos, gyro, speed controller and extras
- EFLG110 E-Flite ELECTRIC TRICYCLE LANDING GEAR SYSTEM 10-15 SIZE RC Jet Airplane
- Novarossi 51610 2.1cc On Off-Rd Polished Tuned Pipe
- 3 Schmid Dolls in Boxes 2 Doll House, 1 Yamada From 1980's
- PowerHobby 2S 7.4V 7600mAh 75C Lipo Battery w Deans Plug Hpi Blitz
- RARE AA Barbie Doll Fashion Design Plates
- DIY Dollhouse Miniature Time Apartment House Furniture LED Light Christmas Gift
- Eduard P-etch 1 32 - Mirage Iiic Extérieur (italeri)
- Vintage Barbie SWIRLY QUE ORIGINAL VINTAGE EARRINGS VERY RARE PERFECT
- Tamiya 1 8 Scale TNX Body Parts Set TGM-03
- 1 25TH SCALE 1968 CHEVROLET EL CAMINO SS MODEL KIT SEALED
- Vintage Lisa Littlechap Suede fur Coat With Hat By Remco
- COLLEGE STUDENT KEN VINTAGE (1965) COMPLETE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION
- American Girl Pleasant Company Kit Kittridge 18 doll + mini doll + activity book
Learn about a moving convict memento, as featured in a new partnership with Visit Canberra and Schwartz Media.
The Museum recently launched its first Defining Moments in Australian History quiz and the results have prompted us to develop more.