At the heart of the National Museum of Australia is our National Historical Collection, more than 210,000 objects which represent Australia’s history and cultural heritage.
Discover the mysteries surrounding the 1948 Daimler landaulette, used in Queen Elizabeth II’s debut royal tour of Australia.
- Trex 450 clone with servos, gyro, speed controller and extras
- EFLG110 E-Flite ELECTRIC TRICYCLE LANDING GEAR SYSTEM 10-15 SIZE RC Jet Airplane
- Novarossi 51610 2.1cc On Off-Rd Polished Tuned Pipe
- 3 Schmid Dolls in Boxes 2 Doll House, 1 Yamada From 1980's
- PowerHobby 2S 7.4V 7600mAh 75C Lipo Battery w Deans Plug Hpi Blitz
- RARE AA Barbie Doll Fashion Design Plates
- A-max Standar-II 220mm Wheelbase 4mm Arm Carbon Fiber FPV Racing Frame Kit 110g
- 8 Barbie Puppen - 1966 - Mattel - Barbie Dolls - Barbies
- 16 Vintage Ideal Kissy Doll
- Remote Control Bulldozer Excavator Construction Vehicle Dumper Car Kids Toy
- Saree For 6 -7Year Old Girl
- Miniatures Dollhouse Tea Set Hand Paint Vintage Thai Product Collectible 1 12
- New Unopened momoko Doll Pet works 1810 Today's momoko Rare Limited F S
- Vintage Madame Alexander Doll VICTORIA W-Box & Tag MIB
Learn about a moving convict memento, as featured in a new partnership with Visit Canberra and Schwartz Media.
The Museum recently launched its first Defining Moments in Australian History quiz and the results have prompted us to develop more.