At the heart of the National Museum of Australia is our National Historical Collection, more than 210,000 objects which represent Australia’s history and cultural heritage.
Discover the mysteries surrounding the 1948 Daimler landaulette, used in Queen Elizabeth II’s debut royal tour of Australia.
- Trex 450 clone with servos, gyro, speed controller and extras
- EFLG110 E-Flite ELECTRIC TRICYCLE LANDING GEAR SYSTEM 10-15 SIZE RC Jet Airplane
- Novarossi 51610 2.1cc On Off-Rd Polished Tuned Pipe
- 3 Schmid Dolls in Boxes 2 Doll House, 1 Yamada From 1980's
- PowerHobby 2S 7.4V 7600mAh 75C Lipo Battery w Deans Plug Hpi Blitz
- RARE AA Barbie Doll Fashion Design Plates
- 7M GPS Module MINI APM PRO Flight Controller Board Power Module XT60 plug
- AMT MODEL KING - PLATT GEORGIA SHAKER A FX FORD FALCON NHRA DRAG CAR - MODEL KIT
- 2006 Pink Label Barbie Wizard of Oz Dgoldthy & Toto
- BUILD A BEAR OUTFIT Military Army Fireman Sailor Shorts Top Beret Camouflage Lot
- 1962 Midge Doll Bubble Blond Straight Legs Barbie
- Vintage Barbie Doll And Halter Dress Outfit
- FASHION ROYALTY CINEMATIC CONVENTION DIVA DASHA 12 NUDE DOLL NEW
- Luvabella - Blonde Baby Girl Interactive Doll New in the Box Ships Today
Learn about a moving convict memento, as featured in a new partnership with Visit Canberra and Schwartz Media.
The Museum recently launched its first Defining Moments in Australian History quiz and the results have prompted us to develop more.